If you have a website, then you need to be making the most of search engine marketing – either by implementing and managing a campaign in-house, or by understanding what’s needed so that when you employ a specialist agency to put it into practice, you won’t get ‘taken for a ride’!
This one day course is part of the scheduled training courses being offered in Australia by Web Training Workshop and gives you the perfect introduction to using search engine optimisation (SEO) and Google AdWords for your website.
This course covers such issues as:
- what is search engine marketing and why it is important for your business
- the pros and cons of SEO v PPC advertising
- the importance of search terms and choosing the right ones for your market
- which are the most important elements to optimise on a website
- how to write effective tags and body content
- which web design issues should be used, or avoided
- how to get your website indexed by the main search engines
- the importance of link building and which techniques to use
- how to set up and manage an effective PPC / AdWords campaign
- the best bid strategies and keyword techniques
- writing effective adverts
- how to use landing pages and track your results
The Introduction to Search Engine Marketing course includes online examples and a series of practical exercises to help you put the techniques covered into practice. You can also bring along your own examples for review, if you wish, and you’ll be supplied with links to useful resources and online tools.
As a result, you’ll come away equipped with all the search engine marketing principles and techniques that will make a significant difference to your website’s ranking performance, plus you’ll have access to a free follow-up consultation on the work that you’ve prepared after the training.
Duration: One day
Cost: from $695 exc GST
Includes: course notes and up to 1 hour FREE follow up consultation by phone or email.
Dates & locations (click here to find out more):
Sydney SEO training
Melbourne SEO training
Brisbane SEO training
Perth SEO training
Adelaide SEO training
Canberra SEO training
Hobart SEO training
Darwin SEO training
To find out more about this course or to register for the next available dates in your nearest location, simply contact us now using the enquiry / booking form.
Alternatively, please contact Clive Hawkins directly to discuss your needs by calling (02) 8011 1378, or e-mailing him at email@example.com.