If you already use Google AdWords but want to develop your techniques to get better results, then this half-day course is for you. It focuses on active AdWords campaigns and looks at the main techniques to review and improve the performance of your advertising and conversions.
This Google AdWords course will cover such issues as:
- campaign settings, geographic targeting and bid strategies
- reviewing and improving your search term targeting
- writing effective adverts and testing new creative techniques
- techniques to improve clickthrough rates and Quality Score
- focusing on conversions and landing pages
- using the content network effectively
- making the most of AdWords Editor and Website Optimiser
The range of techniques covered by this course will relate to live campaigns, so bring along your own accounts to be reviewed, or look at the techniques applied to some example campaigns. This training session will really help you to fine tune your AdWords campaign and put into practice more advanced techniques to help make your advertising spend work harder.
Half day course, 9am-1pm
Cost: $425 exc GST
Includes course notes and up to 30 minutes FREE follow up consultation by phone or email.
Dates & locations (click here to find out more):
Sydney AdWords training
Melbourne AdWords training
Brisbane Analytics training
Perth Analytics training
Adelaide Analytics training
Canberra AdWords training
Hobart AdWords training
Darwin AdWords training
To find out more about this course or to register for the next available dates in your nearest location, simply contact us now using the enquiry / booking form.
Alternatively, please contact Clive Hawkins directly to discuss your needs by calling (02) 8011 1378, or e-mailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org.